Thursday, April 30, 2015

27/30 Simulacrum - a slight unreal superficial likeness

those times we finish each others sentences
I think, this is a good thing, the way we can think
along the same lines draw the same conclusions
in all our yellow and purple

we move, awkward dancers, to a beat we created
without talking we move and the world diassapears 
we are all that exists and we waste nothing
especially the silences

I tell you I love you and your skin changes
becomes cold to the touch so afraid of
wanting the same things I want because maybe you
want it more I can see it in the crooked of you smile

these days we dance not with but around each other
questioning everything so different from yesterday
when our hearts tapped out the same shudder steps
in sync



No comments:

Post a Comment